Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Allie Renee

Our Beautiful Allie is here!!! We are so blessed to have her. She is our little Angel. ALLIE RENEE FAST BORN JAN-26-2011 7.1 POUNDS 19 INCHES Proud Daddy
We called her Mulan because she looked Asian to us. :)
Grandma and Grandpa Moore brought them to meet their beautiful new sister. Not sure if you can tell in this picture but they were very excited. :)
Gary and Julie took this picture. I look gross. I was an emotional wreck because the nurses wouldn't let me get up and walk to go see Hudsen and Clarke.
Grandma and Allie
Uncle Gary and Allie
Aunt Julie and Allie
Exhausted from being too darn cute!
Getting ready to leave the hospital
This was taken about an hour before Allie was born. My eyes are all puffy from crying all morning. For some reason with this c section I was really really really scared. My better half always helps me feel better. He really is the best.

5 comments:

Camille said...

She is JUST adorable, Steph!!!!! She is a mix between you and Clarke!!! What a precious, sweet baby!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! And you look FANTASTIC in all the pictures you are in!!! Miss you guys.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

LOVE this post about Allie. She is so perfect and beautiful! Can't wait to give her lots more kisses xoxoxo

Lacey said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

The Grimmett's said...

She is so cute! Love the name!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

She is beautiful! Oh my gosh what amazing moments that those pictures captured! I want to meet her so badly! Beautiful little Mulan!