Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Boy



This little boy just melts my heart. These pictures were taken right before we were getting ready to help in Hudsens class. They were coming back from lunch and he was getting ready putting on his hood and his hands in his pocket. :)

* Clarke- "Mom, why did you get married?" Me- "Because I love your Daddy." Clarke- "oh."

* We were coming home from San Diego and Clarke woke up from his sleep to tell me, "Your not an idiot Mom, your not." Me- (laughing) Why do you say that?" Clarke- "Because your not." And he went back to sleep.

* Me- Hey Buddy, what should we do today?" Clarke- "Lets bake cookies and watch Avatar!"

* Clarke was trying to help me wake up Hudsen to get ready for school. Clarke- "Hudsen wake up its time for school! Hey Mom, is Hudsen in college?" :)

* Clarke says Rhymes instead of match and it's hilarious so we say it too! He will always say things like, "Dad look my shirt rhymes my sweater", or "Hey, does this rhyme." He is very much like his older sister and cares about the way he looks. He likes to make sure his clothes are cool and rhyming. :) and his hair has to be a in a Mohawk, in spikes, have a hat or hood on. :)

* Clarke- " I like you Mom, you're pretty, I want to keep you forever."

5 comments:

aubri said...

Awww, the last one is major meltage! Clarke is soooooo stinkin' cute. And he seriously IS always so stylin' and rhyming! I love him!

Beach Mommy said...

That's adorable:) Hope to see you all soon... baby too maybe!

Camille said...

He is SOOOOOO cute!!!! I LOVED the "you're not an idiot" one!!! Crack me UP!!!!

Leora said...

The last one is my favorite.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Ha ha! Well I agree! You're NOT an idiot! I love how fly that boy is!