Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our Hudsen Vone

Hudsen- "Grandma's can't say bad words, because they're kind."

Hudsen was trying to remember all the names of the 7 dwarfs, but called Grumpy, Bothery. :)

Hudsen wanted me to do her hair in pig tails like Penny on the movie Hairspray. She loves Penny in that movie. Me- Do you like Tracey? Hudsen- Yes (laughing) Me- What's so funny? Hudsen- Because Tracey is fat and Linc is straight (skinny :)) and fat and straight people shoudn't mix.

This is part of Hudsen's prayer last night. "Please bless that our baby can come back to us."

Just wanted to record these so that I can always remember some of the silly and sweet things our Hudsen Vone would say to make us smile.

4 comments:

aubri said...

I wonder if she thinks Daniel and I shouldn't be together then?! Haha. She is sooo funny! I laughed out loud when I read that she called Grumpy, Bothery! Bahahah! That's awesome. You are so good at writing down stories. They are so fun to read!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

She is so awesome! I love that you put the things that she says on here! So cute!

Leora said...

The Hairspray one is hilarious!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I love love love Hudsen Vone!