Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cute Stories

Hudsen is totally into watching little girly movies. We were at my parents house visiting and she was watching My Girl in their living room. Hudsen- "Mom it's over, That was so great!."


Clarke jumped off his little table and landed weird on his ankle. He had a rough night last night so we let him sleep with us. Around 5, he woke up crying again. Ryan asked him, "Hey buddy do you want me to sing you a song?" Clarke- "yeah" Ryan- " What song do you want me to sing?" Clarke- "Since you've been gone." I just thought it was hilarious it was 5 in the morning and Ryan was singing Since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson to try and cheer Clarke up. :)

12 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

LOL!!! Your kids are great! They crack me up!!I love them!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

If I can't sleep at 5am can I give Ryan a call. Although I'd prefer Miss Independent.

fran said...

That is when you bust out the video camera and record that concert! And is Ryan a Kelly Clarkston fan?? lol What an awesome dad!

aubri said...

SO CUTE!!! Hudsen needs to come stay a few days with me so we can watch girly movies together :) I wish I could've hear Ryan sing that! How sweet. Hope Clarkie's ankle feels better. Poor little guy.

The Grimmett's said...

That's AWESOME! Maisey loves the song Poker Face by Lady Gaga!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hudsen loves being a girl!! Lipstick, nails painted, dressing up, necklaces.... Clarke is just too funny!!! I love your kids!! Hope Clarke is feeling better!

Rey and Melanie said...

OK--that is REALLY hilarious that Clarke asked him to sing that...whats even more funny is that Ryan actually sang it. I wish I could have heard it all. I just read this to Rey and he is still laughing out loud about it.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I want to hear Ryan sing that! I don't know if I could hold that in! Hudsen should come watch movies with me-uncle Mitch won't!

Mich and Nate said...

Your kids always say the funniest things! "My Girl" was the fist movie I ever remember crying in and I was watching it over at Nancy's monrovia house in CA...oh the memories! I can't believe what happend on your road trip to Utah, glad you made it safe :)...ps I am so excited for the SYTYCD final tomorrow, but then kind of sad because I;ll have NO shows left!

Jason & Claire said...

You definitely should've gotten Ryan singing on video! Those kind of memories are the best.

Leora said...

I missed this! Those stories are awesome. I'd love to watch girly movies with Hudsen.

The Fuller Family said...

That is so cute. I have been thinking about you guys all week. Hope you guys are doing good!