Monday, June 15, 2009

Lots of fun with Family & Friends

My 2 cute boys I love this girl

Sad little guy

Driving the Airplane


Hudsen and Anneliese. They had so much fun together.

Hudsen likes this ride but held on to Aubri the whole time. :)

We had such a fun weekend. It Started with Daniel, Aubri and Emmett coming over Thursday night after Ryan's basketball game. On Friday we went to Magic Mountain with them, along with Jason and Claire and 2 of their kiddos. It was a little more crowded than normal but still, a lot of fun. Rey and Mel came over after we got home to spend the night. Then on Saturday, we headed over to Zuma Beach, a beach my parents always took us to growing up. Gary, Julie, Devun and Brynne met up with us. It was so much fun. The weather was even really nice. I never got in the water this time but is was so fun for me just to hang out and watch everyone. We played baseball, of course Girls against Boys and, us girls kicked some booty :). Then everybody started catching the biggest sand crabs I have ever seen. They filled up a big bucket full of them. it was pretty cool. Ryan had to leave a little early to go play in our wards baseball championship tournament. We got home just in time to see the very end of the last game and we won. Yeah CC2!!! :) On Sunday, Scott, Mandi and their kids came over and stayed the night. We barbecued and watched the Lakers win the finals. Woo! It was really fun to see them. Hudsen and Clarke were seriously in heaven being surrounded by their cousins and friends. Thanks for coming everybody, It was a Blast!!

6 comments:

aubri said...

I love that picture of Hudsen at the top at the beach. She is seriously beautiful. That was so much fun. I guess I didn't realize how crazy you guys were until I read about it. You had a TON of company! Best weekend ever though! SO FUN!

Jason & Claire said...

It was so nice to see you guys! Hudsen and Anneliese really were so sweet together. Cute beach pics!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

WOW! What a fun and crazy weekend! I look forward to those times even though it is so full! I was sad to see you didn't get to go in the water! I still rememebr when we went way out, and the lifeguards had to call us in, it was so FUN! The kids are getting soooooo big and just as adorable as ever! Miss you!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

P.S. Very cool layout!!!

Leora said...

I wish we could've been there. What a fun weekend! Does Clarke not like the merry-go-round? He looked so sad!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love the pic of Hudsen in her cute bathing suit and Clarke crying! You're a trooper for having all those people over!