Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Last night was great, I went out with a bunch of girlfriends to go see the 10:30 showing of Twilight. I liked the movie even though it was kind of cheesy. We kept laughing through a lot of it. I of course think the book was a whole lot better but it was fun to go see and have a night out with the girls. I bet for those who hadn't read the books probably thought it was pretty weird. Seriously, if you haven't started reading these books, read them you will love them even if you are a boy. When I first saw the previews for the movie I was totally disappointed in the Edward they had chosen. But after seeing the movie I changed my mind, I think he looked great and did an awesome job. Thank you babe, for watching the kids. You are the greatest!

7 comments:

Gina woodhouse said...

I agree, movie is not as good as the book but it is still fun to go to with friends.

Scott and Mandi said...

I totally agree with you. I thought it was a little lame, but loved going out with my girlfriends. The book is so much better! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving so we can repeat the cheesy lines and bad acting together! :)

aubri said...

Looks like you had fun! I laughed through the whole thing too! But agree about Edward. In fact, I still have a crush on him even though he's feo!

fran said...

I'm glad I went with you guys...now that I have time I'm going to read the books...next time we all go we need Team Edward shirts.lol

Jason & Claire said...

I laughed way too much too! Glad you had fun with your friends.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Being with friends is so much fun! Edward is awesome! I wish I could run through the forest and up trees like he can! I am excited to see it again.

Beach Mommy said...

I loved giggling through the whole thing with you. I still wish the did the meadow scene...It was cheesy but I'm finding myself wanting to watch it again already. And I totally agree on the Edward comment...by the end of the movie, he was a lot hotter;) I had fun!!