Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nap Attempt

This is Clarke yelling "Mom Mom!", and pointing at Hudsen.

Hudsen sleeping in Clarke's crib


Clarke smiling and saying cheese for Mommy. I had to hurry and put his diaper and shorts back on. I wanted to keep this G rated.



Every Sunday after church, we usually all eat a quick bite and then all go down for a nap. I was worried Clarke wouldn't take a nap at home because he fell asleep at Church for a good 45 Minutes. So after we ate, I laid the kids down in their beds and joined Ryan for a nice nap. I fell asleep so fast but was very soon awakened by Clarke yelling, "Mom!!! Mom!!!" I was hoping he would stop and go to sleep, but after about 5 minutes I decided to go check on him. I walked in their room to find a sheet, pillow and blankets on the floor and Hudsen and Clarke both in the crib. Hudsen asleep and Clarke diaper less. I guess they had both been playing and Clarke decided to yell for me once Hudsen his playing buddy fell asleep.

11 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

hahahaha! That is so funny! Doesn't it stink when you're deprived of your sunday nap? Those kids are too funny!

Rey and Melanie said...

That is so Funny and sweet at the same time. I love how Hudsen looks while she's sleeping, she looks so pretty with her curly hair. Clarke is getting older looking, man time flies.

Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be said...

Your kids are seriously the cutest kids ever!

Lacey said...

That is awesome! So Cute!

aubri said...

That is HILARIOUS! Hudsen looks like a model in the crib! I love that story! I seriously think it made my night!

Karl & Leslie said...

Thats so funny! Welcome to my world with Dax:D I deal with a diaperless child everyday of my life. He would be naked if I let him:)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I love that he was tattling on Hudsen! So funny! He is so handsome and Hudsen is a beauty!

Jason & Claire said...

What cute little buddies. Sunday naps are the BEST!

Nikki said...

This is the most adorable thing! Love it!

Rebecca said...

Cute story!

Beach Mommy said...

I envy the fact that you're usually successful at nap time for everyone! Colten and I are usually the last one's to get a nap in, and for very different reasons!