Monday, August 25, 2008

Painting Rocks




The last time we were at the beach Hudesn collected a ton of rocks and decided she wanted to paint them for her friends and family. She was so excited about it. She washed all of them and then laid them all out on a towel to dry then she was hard at work with the paint. She had so much fun and it was really fun for me to see her all excited about which ones she would give to certain people. I kind of lost track on who she had already given them to but if you didn't get one and want one let me know.

8 comments:

Jillian said...

How fun! I miss being able to let the girls play when we lived close :(

aubri said...

Emmett loves his rock! Thank you, Sweet Hudsen!

Jason & Claire said...

That's so cute. Gabriel collects rocks at the beach too. It makes me feel so special when he entrusts his prize possessions to me to keep them safe for him. That's so sweet of Hudsen to give everyone little tokens of her love.

Brittany said...

That is too cute!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I ended up with 3! I proudly display them around our house! Love you. Miss you.

Scott and Mandi said...

Hey, I never got one! Cooper and Colby did though. :) I just love that girl! (So does Paisli. She talks about her every day!)

Beach Mommy said...

That's a good idea. You're good at doing crafts with your kiddos.

JoElle said...

How cute! That's sweet that's she's thinking of others, what a great trait.