Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Fun Day At The Beach.

We went to Rio Carrillo with Heather, Sydnie, Jamie and Heather's brother. We stayed all day long and had such a fun time. I can not believe how brave Hudsen and Clarke are getting. They love the water so much. They are our little fish. Clarke seriously has no fear. He wanted to go deeper and deeper in the water. He's crazy. He loved chasing the seagulls, getting his chunky legs buried, and destroying all of Hudsen's attempts on building a sand castle. Hudsen enjoyed petting a star fish, collecting rocks/shells, and just being in the presence of Sydnie. She loves that little girl. Thanks Heather for a fun day.


Clarke loved being buried.

At Hunington Beach








Clarke happy about all the sand in and all over his mouth.




Our little Woman.





Hudsen checking out the waves.






I love this picture of the Kiddos.







7 comments:

Sherry said...

oh what cuties you have! I am so jealous that Clarke loves the beach. Kaleb doesn't like it at all, the sand or the water. Help! haha

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I can't wait to see those cute kids this weekend!!! Of course they love the beach, they are Fasts! Love you all!!
Mom

aubri said...

That's so cute that Clarke loves to be buried! I love that last picture of Hudsen and Clarke. They are so sweet! I seriously can't wait to see all of you! Yay!

Jason & Claire said...

What a great day. Hudsen is so beautiful and Clarke is adorable. That last picture is precious!

Beach Mommy said...

I love the beach and miss it...I haven't taken the kids recently because if they decide to take off I don't feel I'm fast enough right now to chase after them. I love the pic of Clark with the sand all over his mouth!

Jeff and Brandi said...

That kissing picture is too cute!! I'm hoping we can make it down to Cali sometime...all of Dylan's night equipment makes it a little hard to go anywhere!

Unknown said...

I love the last picture.