Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Will Be Missed








My sister (Mana) Leslie and her adorable family came from St. George to visit one last time before they move to Philladelphia in August. Where Karl will be attending P.A school. This is going to be so hard for me. Even though Im sure we will still talk a couple days a week. Im going to miss her a ton. We have always been so close and it's just going to be hard not to be able to see her, Karl and my super cute nephews (Karson & Dax) as often. Hudsen is really going to miss her Prince/Spiderman (Karson). :) They have always played well together for the most part except, they both always want to be 1st in what ever they are doing. :) I love you guys, You will be missed.


2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Boo for moving.

Jason & Claire said...

What special relationships-- you and your sister and all of the kids. I loved all of the pictures. I guess you better start planning some trips to PA!