Friday, June 20, 2008

Hudsen's 1st Hair Cut






I have been dying to take Hudsen to get a hair cut. Ryan loves her long curly hair but finally said yes. So Hudsen and I got ready and drove to the salon. When we got there she hopped into an empty chair and put her hands on the table where a lady (manacurist)was waiting for her next appointment. The lady asked if she could paint her nails. So while we were waiting for Hudsen's turn to get her hair cut, she got her nails painted Pink with flowers on them. They looked so pretty. Then, when it was Hudsen's turn to get her hair cut, I totally chickened out and just had her get a trim. She did pretty good getting her hair washed and and holding still for her trim, I just hope next time Im brave enough to go through with the cut.

6 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

She's adorable with the long curly locks. What a schmooze to get a mani too! Just like her pops. (He was always getting free manicures back in the day)

Amber said...

She's so beautiful. It wouldn't matter if her hair was short or long. What a doll!

Jamie said...

I can't believe she held still for her nails! Katelyn will sit long enough for me to paint them and them she scratches all the paint off! She has beautiful hair!

Jason & Claire said...

That is so cute! I love her nails. You don't have to worry about getting her hair cut. That girl would look beautiful bald(that's not a suggestion). Her trim looks great. I love the sweet girls' day at the salon! Very sweet.

Jillian said...

Wow! I wish Elle would let me cut her hair! She is so afraid! I guess that means she would never cut her own hair while I wasn't looking which is good for me :)

Unknown said...

That is so funny. The nail part is such a Hudson thing. I like the last picture of her. She looks like a princess!