Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thankful

After reading through a blog that was recommended by my Sister Leslie. I realilize I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed with the life and family that I have. I am so so so thankful for my amazing husband Ryan. He is so perfect for me and was truly a gift sent to me from heaven. He is my rock, and my best friend. I really do appreciate all his hard work and everything he does for our sweet little family. He is the greatest. I love you, Ryan. I am also so very thankful for our two beautiful children. I love them so much. They are my world. I really don't know what I would do without them. I'm thankful for their health, their laughter, their smiles, their hugs and kisses. Im just really grateful to be a part of their lives and to be a wife and mother. It truly is the best job ever. For those of you that have some time I would love to share a story of a precious little baby named, Audrey Caroline. Just click on her link under friends, and start from the begining of her story. If you don't have a whole lot of time just read the begining first post, watch the video, and read the letter to her daugther. I was really touched by this, and it made me sit down for a second and think of the love and appreaction that I have for my Heavenly Father, Savior, and Family. It also reminded me that the Lords hand is in everything and that there is a reason for everything that happens. And that through our trials we may become stronger.

6 comments:

aubri said...

I am so glad you shared that story with me and with everyone else. I am so grateful to have you as a sister-in-law...I don't think our family could've asked for anyone better. You and your family are such good examples to Daniel and I. Thanks for everything- we love you so much!

Christina said...

Another friend got me hooked and gosh, any time I visit that blog I bawl like a baby. Ugh! I agree, plenty to be grateful for.

Jillian said...

Thanks for sharing. It really made me step back and look at my own life and how blessed my family is :)

Scott and Mandi said...

I am so glad you had me read that story. It is amazing and truly makes me realize how blessed I am! Your post was so sweet too! Love ya girl!

Jason & Claire said...

How funny! I just posted about the Audrey Caroline blog on my blog. I feel the same way. You expressed it so well. Thank you.

Beach Mommy said...

You're a great mom and a wife. We all have such an amazing amount to be grateful for and thanks for reminding me to think again about how much our family has. You're a great friend too and we're so glad to have you guys near us now!