Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Clarke!!!






We were in Vegas for Clarke's 1st Birthday, so we had a little party. Uncle Daniel made Clarke's awesome L.A. Dodger cake and Aunt Aubri made his very own yummy cake, that he got to eat all by himself. He loved it. He sat on Grandma and Grandpa's kitchen counter and was very calm and happy grubbin on his cake. He of course made a huge mess, but it was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed it. His Birthday was also extra special because his Tia Leslie and two of his cousins Karson and Dax drove from St. George to be there for his special day. We love you Clarke Happy Birthday.

6 comments:

Carrie L said...

Stephanie, Clarke is so adorable! I was watching him at the softball game and just melted!

Jillian said...

I can't believe he is 1! He is so cute and chubby! We need to get together.

Karl & Leslie said...

Thanks for having us for Clarke's Brithday we had so much fun. I love him so much. He is a cute Chubby. Hope you had a good mothers day.
Love ya, Tia Leslie

Jason & Claire said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! That picture of Hudson on the side is so beautiful. Clarke is adorable! A year goes by really fast.

Marci said...

crazy! I'll have to tell my hubbie. What's your brother in laws name?

Scott and Mandi said...

Happy Birthday little Clarke! Uncle Scott and I love your cake! :)