Sunday, August 24, 2014

Visiting Tia

This trip didn't start off so well.  My poor Tuga was car sick.  :(  Sorry for the gross picture, I thought it was kind of funny.
Pure happiness
We had an awesome time at the Rodeo.  It was my kids 1st time.  They crack me up because they are true animal lovers.  They felt so bad for the animals that they would cheer for the calves and cows to get away.  :)
Making wonder memories with Grandma, Tia, Uncle Karl and the cousins
They melt my heart
Grandma's are awesome!!
My Beautiful Beautiful Girls!!
There is a lot of Sass in this picture
Sleeping with my kiddos is always so fun!!  hahaha
In the parade
Hudsen 9
Clarke 7
Allie 3
Tia says she is Tia of the year!!
We had some awesome bike rides.  We were all headed to go get snow cones.  Me and 9 kids.  Lol.  Only in Enterprise.  :)
We had a tire blow out just outside of Vegas.  It was so scary.  Poor Clarkie was crying.  I'm so glad my Mom was with me to talk me through it and calm the kids.  Once I regained control of the car again, we were all good.
Waiting about 2 hours for AAA to get there.  The kids were a little hot.

No comments: