Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Visiting the Baldree's

We got to go visit some of our most favorite people, and spend the weekend with them.  I love how our kids play so well together.  They always just pick up right where they left off.
Sariah and Allie
A beautiful night at the beach.  She loves the sand but hates the water.



Aww.  sooo Cute!!  Best buds!!
Gross of me, but super cute of my Allie girl!
We had a bon fire our 1st night.  It was so much fun!!  I love how close the Baldrees live to the beach.
Hudsen and Clarke went to Jui jitsu with Colten and Noah.  They La La Loved it!! They cant wait to start here at home.
So fun!!
The instructor was really impressed with Hudsen.  She would climb up to the very top so fast.  He kept asking me how old she was and saying Wow!!  :)
Catching lady bugs
I love this picture of all the kiddos.  They have all been friends since they were babies.
Allie loves being in the pool.  She didn't want me to hold her.  She would jump off the steps and from the sides of the pool.  I would try and leave her under to kind of let her know that she needs me around.  That it is dangerous  Once I would pick her up she would just come up smiling and laughing.  I think she is going to be an early swimmer.  I got to keep my eye on this girl.  Pool time is not relaxing with her, she is always on the go.  :)
Hudsen made this beautiful sun