Friday, December 7, 2012

Dear Santa...

For Family night we wrote letters to Santa.  I was a super fun night.  Evan and Kal came over and wrote letters too.  Hudsen wrote hers all by herself, I wrote Clarke's letter but I worded it exactly how he said it, and Daddy helped Allie with hers.


Dear Santa, I have been a good girl this year.  May I have a new bike please?  And a Kindle please?  And an American Doll that looks like me please?  And a Barbie doll house please?  And a Barbie doll Wii game please?  Merry Christmas!!  Love, Hudsen Fast.  I don't care if you give me anything.

Dear Santa, Please can I have this car, 3 though.  Hmmmm a Kindle, 3DS, One special remote control car, a ramp for my bike, a Quad, and a new Wii game.  I have been really nice this year. 
Love Clarke

Querido Santa, This past year I have been very average.  I pick on my brother and sister and I like to take cheap shots on kids that are my size or smaller.  Taking this all into account I hope I still qualify for the following: A new baby doll, A little shopping cart, And whatever other toys you see fit.  Please bring me a less sassy attitude and a less aggressive demeanor.  May God bless you and the Mrs. Please remember to eat your Cheerios to lower your cholesterol and tell Rudolph not to be such a sissy about not getting to play Monopoly.  Farewell and Adieu.  - Allie

2 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I laughed sooo hard!!!!

Segura Family 5 said...

so cute, i love kids they are so awesome.