Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Santa...

The kids were excited to write their letters to Santa! Hudsen wrote hers all by herself, Clarke had help from Dad. :)

Dear Santa,
I am being a good girl. If its ok can I have two Moxy girl please. And makeup. And the new kids bop! Please can I have a crib life doll. And Looops please. And a Mrs Claus baer. PS. Can I have a easy bakre . and a goldfish. Love, Hudsen Vone Fast

Dear Santa,
How are you and the Mrs.? I think I've been a puuurety good boy this year. I would really like a bike this year for Christmas. Also, I would like the movie, Zookeeper, some sweet Lego's, a Sonic toy and maybe some more UFC fighters like you so kindly got me last year. But please don't get me Tito Ortiz or Cain Velasquez because I despise them. Also, I'm an American so some Hot Wheels would be great to keep with my country's tradition. I like the band LMFAO, so if you could bring me their CD that would be so punk rock! I know you are extremely busy, but if you could get me some of this stuff I would be greatly overjoyed. God bless you and Mrs. claus and I Love Rudolph!! Sincerely yours, Clarke
PS. A Teddy Bear

* What ever is in green is what Clarke came up with on his own. :)

No comments: