Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Hudsen the Pirate

Clarke the Ninja

Allie the Cat (1st Halloween)

Lots and lots of candy! Hudsen has more cause after a while Clarke decides he has enough. :)

Fun night of Trick or Treating with Cousins. (Allie was sleeping in the stroller) :)

Hudsen was acting tough in her pictures

Clarke has got some sweet poses!

My 9 month old little Angels 1st Halloween!!

Our Tough, Cute, and Dangerous little ones

Daddy and Allie

At our wards Trunk or Treat!! We invited our neighbors, and had so much fun. The kids were even brave and went in the haunted house. Clarke went twice!! (Cadee, Hudsen, Christian, Jose, and Clarke.)

Carving Pumpkins. Daddy did his famous brain one. Everybody at the Trunk or Treat LOVED it. I was lame and didnt get pictures of our finished pumpkins. :(

Hudsen and Dad did most of the carving. Clarke was outside most of the time, planting pumpkin seeds. :)

Love my Girl!

3 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

The costumes are awesome! Allie is literally the cutest cat I have ever seen! I love all the poses!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

This is one of the cutest posts ever! It;s fun to see the kids even when we live so far away :) Thanks for sharing them with us. Loves!

The Grimmett's said...

hey, can you send me Gary, Leslie, and your address? My mom and I are starting on Christmas cards this week. Thanks!

emily8686@hotmail.com