Monday, September 12, 2011

Things to Remember

Hudsen-- "When I'm famous my stage name will be Sparkle Jones!"

Clarke (4)-- "Hudsen, you are afraid of Nanny Mcphee huh?"
Hudsen (6)-- "Not anymore, I'm grown up now."

Clarke likes to send Dad texts every once in a while. I let him just go to town on my phone and then he translates for me, so I can text Ryan a translation. His last text said... I love you Dad. When are you coming home today? I miss you. I wish you can bring doughnuts and me and Hudesn a happy meal. Don't forget your wallet. Love Clarke.

3 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

You have the best kids! They are hilarious!!! I hope that Ryan didn't forget his wallet! :)

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Hahahaha!! You have some of the cutest kids ever!!