Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Las Vegas Family Reunion 2011

Afton & Jane & Allie Fast cousins

Cute little ladies

Emmett & Clarke

Hudsen & Paisli

I love Emree in this one!!

My awesome family!!! (sad it's side ways ;( I don't know how to fix it)

These girls had so much fun together!

Allie sun bathing

Our silly guy

Hudsen & Daddy

Uncle Evan and Dad throwing Clarke into the pool. He loved it!!

Beauties

Clarke and Emmett enjoying some snacks

Grandpa holding Allie

Crazy Brooooothers

Hudsen jumpin in

The ladies!!! I look awesome. Oh happeee Chreeesmas!!!

Clarkie and G Man

Hudsen VoneHudsen, Paisli, and Claire


Grandma playing with her grandkiddos

Grandma helping Hudsen with her swimming

Mommy & Clarkie

Allie hangin out

Allie Loves her Big Brother

Attacking his face

Working on some of the very many cool crafts Grandma and Grandpa brought.

We got to celebrate Aunt Leora's 28th birthday!!

We rented a big house in Vegas for our Fast Family get together. It was so much fun!!! All the cousins had so much fun together!! So many fun memories were made. I LOVE my family, and I'm so happy and proud to be a part of the Fast family. We are Z Best!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

You have a great family! We love them too:) Hope to see you guys before we die!