Friday, November 26, 2010

Convo's with Clarke

Thanksgiving day was great spending the day with family.

I was in the dining room all by myself making something and clarke comes in and sits with me. Clarke- "Mom how come nobody is helping you?". Me- " Because nobody wants too (I say teasing)." Clarke- "Its okay Mom, I won't leave you.". Me- "Ahh, thanks buddy. Because you love me huh?". Clarke- "Yeah." About 10 seconds later he hears the TV and yells "Tom and Jerry!!!" And takes off running and leaves me all alone so he could watch his show. :)

Clarke- "Poop comes from our butt hole huh? Me- "Uh huh". Clarke- "But we can't say butt hole huh? Me- "Nope". Clarke- "Because butt hole is a bad word huh? Me- "Uh huh". Clarke- "and Santa Clause is watching huh? Me- "Yep". Clarke- "And Heavenly father is watching huh? Me- "He sure is". :).

1 comment:

Scott and Mandi said...

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE that kid!!