Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Pics

Hudsen is always drawing. She just learned how to draw profile pictures. I thought this one was so cute. All those dots on her face she said were freckles. :) Being silly with Daddy
At the movies.
Clarke and his C fighters (UFC). He LOVES them!! Dad even taught him a few moves and he knows to tap out when he wants to give up. He has 5 C fighters so far, and knows all of their names. His favorite is Mike Swick and Chuck Liddell.
Ryan took this picture. He was baby sitting and Clarke fell asleep in the bath tub.

5 comments:

aubri said...

That picture of Clarke in the tub made me laugh so hard! Kinda scary that he fell asleep in there though! I love the profile Hudsen drew. So fancy:)

Leora said...

Every time a new picture came up I thought, "oh that's my favorite!" They're all awesome! Randy has those fighters too. Mike wasn't thrilled when he caught Randy playing with Claire's barbie so he went to the store the same day.

I just love your kids.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

LOL...I love the one of Clark in the tub!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Those are awesome! The profile picture is adorable. Clarkie sleeping is hilarious-especially with Rayn's finger..Gee, I wonder if Ryan was watching the Dodger game when Clarke fell asleep ;)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

SOOOOO cute! Love the bathtub one! You're kids are so fun!