Thursday, April 2, 2009

Potty Training


Clarke (22 months old) has really been showing an interest in being Potty trained lately. Last night he told me he wanted to sit on his Potty chair and he went poop. Yay!!! We were so proud of him . Then about an hour after that he went pee. Hudsen and Clarke both got a sucker to celebrate. Today I took him to Target to pick out his first underwear and he picked Cars of course. He looks so darn cute in them and thinks he is such a big boy. We are so proud of our little guy. Let the potty training begin.

6 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Good job Clarke! What a big boy!!!

The Grimmett's said...

Good luck! We totally use suckers too! Kids love them!

Scott and Mandi said...

He is so cute, and looking SO BIG!! Way to go, Clarke! :)

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh my goodness you have no idea how jealous I am...I would pay a $100 if I could just get Gav to pee on the toilet ONE time. Never has happened :( Im SO proud of Clarke!! That is really awesome! I hope he continues to do well with it.

Shay said...

that's fabulous! i hope it's quick and painless!

Jillian said...

wow! he is just like Elle was! She was like I have to go pee and I want to use the big potty. You are lucky because Dean was a pain in my butt to potty train but he is finally done so I'm thankful for that :) So now that you wont have to buy diapers anymore you need to have another baby! :)