Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Griffith Park

We went to Griffith Park for the first time with Sherri, Caleb, and Jazelle and had a great time. We brought lunches and had a little picnic then went off to ride the horses. Clarke was so excited to ride but when I finally put him on one he got scared. So he just watched and petted them. Hudsen loved riding them. She rode the slow ones twice and then decided to give the Medium ones a try. The Medium speed ones are just Ponies that trot. She seemed to like it at first and on the final lap she got got scared but did very well for her first time. We also went on the little train ride. It was really nice and relaxing. Clarke loved it.

7 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

Clarke's little voice sounds so cute! Go Hudsen, for riding the "fast" pony...brave girl. Her hair looks cute how it was blowing in the wind, and her little body bouncing up and down. How fun!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Hudsen is so brave!!! I wouldn't even go on those! You take your kids to do the most fun things! I hope that I'm a fun mom like you!

Karl & Leslie said...

That's the funniest video of her bouncing around! Sh e cracks me up. Karson wants to do it when we come:)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That is too fast for me too! She is brave! Clarke sounds so cute!

Gina woodhouse said...

We loved Griffith Park when the girls were younger. Did you ride the train too?

Mich and Nate said...

Tell Hudesn "Way to go Cowgirl" for me! I was laughing so hard about what she said about thinking in her head! I am sad we didn't get to see you guys. I am hoping to come in April though!

Beach Mommy said...

That cracks me up! That looks fast for those little guys! Yee Haw!